2597958 sThere is no need to suffer unnecessarily because one party to an action refuses to comply with an order of the court.  If your ex-spouse refuses to follow an order of the court, our firm can assist you in enforcing the order.

To discuss your rights regarding enforcement of your order, please contact Laurie Schmitt, Attorney at Law.

Laurie Schmitt of Schmitt Law, PLLC is a West Michigan family law attorney specializing in collaborative divorce as well as separation, divorce, child custody and support, paternity, and other family law litigation. She is licensed by Michigan State Bar and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan, and has extensive advanced training in divorce mediation and collaborative divorce. Contact Laurie at (616) 608-4634 for a confidential consultation.