Enforcment of Court Orders
(616) 608-4634

There is no need to suffer unnecessarily because one party to an action refuses to comply with an order of the court. 

2597958 sIf your ex-spouse refuses to follow an order of the court, our firm can assist you in enforcing the order.

To discuss your rights regarding enforcement of your order, please contact Laurie Schmitt, Attorney at Law.